Saturday, March 17, 2007

ah...my first post....

hello. My username is Wolfie and i happy to be yet another blogger person. However i find it a real bother to sign up using google account....all well. I like cookie here have a cookie for reading my first post *Wolfie trots over and gives you the cookie bowl....unfourtually it is empty all well) Anyways as soon as i figure out this site some more i will make a personal layout (yay!) but for now this one stays. If you have any suggestions i will gladly take them. Oh...and by the way, beware of spelling and me grammer mistake. Roses are Red, violets are blue. Grammer is boring, don't you think so too? I think that is it for now...Thanks for reading my first blog!

1 comment:

Nevada said...

Love it! I'm .:Desert:. from WW. I'll be reading your blog! Keep posting!